Halloween 2008 has come and gone.My parents and I went to the school to watch the kids in their parade. I was in full my Cruella DeVille costume and even got offered three quarters by one of the bishopric members to wear it to church!
After the parade I went to Emma's class and I hosted the mummy wrap game. We had two teams compete against each other. One-two kids wrap toilet paper around another kid and who ever got done first won. We played Halloween music for the whole class. I had Triller, Dead Mans Party, This is Halloween (both the movie version and the Marilyn Manson version) and Ghostbusters rockin' on my Ipod. We even danced a little when the game ended too soon.
Once school was over we came home and waited. We had a really yummy dinner of Pumpkin shaped pizza, homemade breadsticks (sooo good) and salad. Once we were done with dinner it was time to get ready.
I don't know if people started early this year of if we were just really late, either way we were rushed. As soon as everyone was ready it started to sprinkle. The pictures were cut short (I am 100% seriousl about dressing all of us again and trying for more shots) and so was the trick or treating. What is weird is that Paul said we got more people at our house than in years past. I can't figure that out. The kids ended up with more than enough candy but it just wasn't the same. There weren't the streets full of excited kids running crazy through our neighborhood. We all had a good time though.
Can you believe people asked if I was wearing a wig!?! 

I can now start thinking about what we will be next year......
4 comments:
Where did you get that costume? You looked great! The cigarette was the topper, Marlboro maybe?
Seriously the coolest costume ever! You rock it.
You and the kids look great! Where's Paul's costume??
You really DID look amazing that day :) I just love popping in to check on your blog. It is always so cute and fun to see.
Post a Comment