Thursday, July 20, 2006

Warren is the bad guy

What do you do when your husband’s boss is an asshole? I wish I knew. He is just lucky that I don’t work there. I would not be able to hold my tongue the way Paul does. I am afraid he and I would have each other killed in less than 24 hours if we spent more than twenty minutes under the same roof. I would not be able to stand his condescending attitude, his talking behind peoples backs or his ignorance.

It is looking more and more like there is a chance that the company will be moving to Atlanta. While I am exastatic at the possibility of leaving Utah, I can’t even begin to image moving across the country to work for a putz. He has no respect for Paul, our family or for our time.

He needs to be taught a lesson, but as for now we have to be polite and gracious because he holds our fate in his hands. Thanks to him there will be no more raises, there will be no getting ahead financially and there will be no feeling of job security. Paul is worried that if he stands up for himself that he will be let go like Sam was. We must tread lightly...... it sure would be a shame if he were to find a large pile of steaming poo on the hood of his car wouldn't it?

No comments: