Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April 6th 2007 Ben and Andrea Sealed for Time and All Eternity






Friday April 6th was Ben and Andrea’s wedding. It was a beautiful spring day, just gorgeous. Paul and I left Andrew with Grandma Nancy and headed up to Salt Lake. We arrived and the first family we saw was Joanie and Landon. He had gotten so big! Then we got to see baby Josh. He is so cute and has beautiful blue eyes.

We went inside where I got to say hello to my aunt and uncle and grandma and grandpa. We stayed in the lobby for a little while. It was so crowded. There were over 60 weddings happening that day. We then decided it was time for us to go into the temple. After we got into our stockings we waited in a waiting room for what seemed like a long time. Then we went into the sealing room. It was beautiful. We waited again for a while and then Benjamin and his bride entered into the room.

The sealing was very sweet, but seemed to go too quickly. We then went out to the beautiful temple grounds and waited for the bride and groom to emerge. Once they did we took some group pictures on the steps of the temple. It is such an amazing building. By this time we were getting hungry so my dad, Paul, Nick, Angelee and I went across the street to a food court. We got our snack and then went back and waited for Emma and Andrew to arrive.

Nancy was kind enough to check them out of school and drive them all the way up to Salt Lake. Once the kids came we got them dressed up and went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for lunch. The food was so weird. I am very glad that we ate before.

Once we were done eating we stayed in the lobby where we spent time a lot of my mom’s cousins. It was nice to see them and to be able to show off the kids. Paul left to go home and study for a test and the kids and I stayed behind to visit some more. We then all went up to my parents house for some more family time. It was nice to see my grandma. It had been almost a year since I saw her last. I feel sad to think that these visits are going to come to an end one of these days. I got to play with Landon. Andrew decided that he like that baby. It was a great day with really nice, quality family time. I wish we could all be together more often.

No comments: