Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Long Weekend in California (The Beach)

Wednesday night we left for Southern California. It's going to be hard picking from over 800 pictures so be patient with me. Since I don't have all of my pictures I am going to post just a few of the ones that I do have.

Here are some of my favorites from Saturday at Huntington Beach. The kids have been asking that we take them to the ocean so they could play in the water. (In years past we have only let them walk on the pier LOL!) They had so much fun and absolutely loved the ocean. They giggle each time a wave would come and push them around. I wanted to wait a couple of years before we took them to Hawaii but Paul thinks they are ready. We will see.

Emma loving the beach
Andrew still has most of the beach stuck in his swim shirt
Emma loved the sand too (Poor baby with a farmer's tan)
A lot
Andrew wanted to get in on the action


2 comments:

wholarmor said...

Fun! We just got back from the ocean, too! We were further north than you- in the Washington Peninsula, but it was still very nice and enjoyable!

I probably won't get any pictures posted to my blog until tomorrow.

Gennifer said...

Looks very fun! :)