Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Tree Pictures 2009

I ask myself why do I bother but then I see these little precious babies and think "it was worth it." Even if the pictures aren't great it's fun to have them. Maybe with a little editing they will be better?

Emma and Andrew before church in their new Christmas clothes.
He's already getting bored.
This is Emma's new "pose". It beats the heck out of her wrinkle nose grin so I didn't say anything.
Andrew is always lifting his chin like this and when we ask for him to put his chin down he glues it to his chest. I can't win.
Paul and I after church. I like this one the best. I should scan in our first christmas picture in front of our tree and compare it to this. I wonder if I can find it...

My two most favorite boys in the whole wide world.
I hate that you can see part of our couch. There is another couch directly in front of us so we have to be at an angle. There isn't enough room for the tri-pod, couch, us and the tree. Otherwise I like this picture. I will try to crop it down.
Same complaint.
I got up to make an adjustment and Andrew grabbed the remote. It's all downhill from here.
"Crap, I wasn't ready Andrew."
"Stop being so giddy!"
"Dang it boy!"
"STOP IT!!!"
Emma and I tried to go at it alone. I forgot to ask Paul to sit down to take these so we are looking up at him. Sigh.
Maybe my other side is better?
Andrew was ready to cooperate, on his terms. He wanted to kiss me.
He was *really* kissing me. (I thought if I acted goofy he would behave better)
Nope.
I got him back.
Me and my babies. These are some of my favorites.

My kids can push every button on me, but I love them.

1 comment:

rlg said...

Beautiful!