Thursday, August 10, 2006

To Cut or Not to Cut


That is the question!

I got my hair cut really short almost a year ago. While I liked it I didn't feel as feminine with it short. It was cute for a minute, but it would need to be trimmed way too often to make it stay cute. Moral to my story……it is way to hard to maintain.

I have been growing out this past year with visions of sexy, long, flowing hair. In reality I get long, heavy stringy hair.

It is always in a pony tail. Not very sexy. Paul does like it when it is longer, but always loves it when it is short too.

I found a photo that I love. I had decided to let it grow one more year, but dang I love this photo. I have found with as heavy as my hair is, the longer it gets the flatter it lays. What's a girl to do?

No comments: