***I took down the picture just in case there are copy write issues. I was informed that until the paper line is released it is kept pretty hush hush. It was a pretty boring photo anyway LOL!***
I was asked to me part of a photo shoot for Close To My Heart's summer catalog. It was a ton of fun to see how they did everything but it was also really challenging. We were asked to talk, laugh, scrapbook, and smile all at the same time. The shooting took about an hour but we were there for a total of two hours while they worked out the set accents, got the lighting right, figured out our outfits and positioned us.
It was very America's Next Top Model-esqu. They would take a picture then everyone would hover around the computer to see how it looked. The stylist would come over and brush our hair or fix our tops and they would do a few more shots and then make adjustments again. The photographer would come back and give us feedback and then we start all over in a new position.
There was me, another lady I know really well from church and then the demonstrator was a model. She was so pretty! Almost all the shots had my profile. I hate my profile. I hope that somehow the post shoot magic will make it okay. Since this is for the summer catalog we were asked to wear short sleeves. I am so pale white I am almost translucent. My arms are way scary. I felt bad!
Look for us online in a couple of months. The photo they select will be on page 2. Oh and I almost forgot.....click here http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/Fall08US.aspx and go to page 60-61 and look on page 61 bottom left. Yep, that's us! One of the designers (Hi Gail!) used our photo on her page. Isn't that cool!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment