This year is lucky 13. Paul and I will celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary! Where does time go? We need to get away, just the two of us. It's been what? A couple of years since we went to Chicago and Mexico and enjoyed a vacation with just the two of us. So it's official, everything is booked. We are going to Maui in April. I can't wait. The 6+ inches of snow we got yesterday (and that we are still getting) really pushed us over the edge. Aloha!
1 comment:
I hope you booked tickets on a reliable airline. Last spring my parents flew to Hawaii. Once there they took a small plane to Kauai. While there their airline went out of business. After paying a huge price for another airline they made it to Honolulu only to find out their airline to home went out of business. 3 days later and a couple thousand dollars later they got back home. That was for their 41st anniversary. When they went to Hawaii for their 1st anniversary ALL of their luggage was lost on the way there. So good luck to you ;)
Post a Comment