
Look! I'm standing on the ice.
Emma just kept disappearing. We had to make her to stop so we could take a couple of pictures.
Hey, watch where you're going

We did it. We took the kids ice skating. I wanted to go before Christmas but this was just as good. We all had a great time.
I have no athletic prowess at all, but I did managed to go around at a decent speed and I stayed off of my butt the whole time. Of course Paul was all over the place going forward and backward and zipping all around the kids. The man has skillz.
Emma took off and did an amazing job. Thank goodness she takes after her father. You would never have known it was her first time on skates.
Andrew is less like his sister and more like Bambi. He stayed close to the wall and went at very low speeds. Once he got his cone though he was unstoppable. He pushed that sucker around and around all on his own and his speed did increase dramatically. It became a crutch though, he wouldn't even try to go without it.
We can't wait to go again.


No comments:
Post a Comment