Thursday, January 08, 2009

Project 365

I guess I had been living under a rock. I was on my scrapping message board when I saw a girl mention that she was going to take a picture everyday as part of her New Year's resolutions. I thought this sounded like a great idea so I told her that I planned on trying it as well. Late in December I made up all the rules for myself and set it as one of my resolutions. Little did I know that Project 365 was taking the scrapping world by storm. It's what *everyone* is doing. I really had no clue until I was about four days into it and starting seeing things about it on every scrapping board I went to. Apparently everyone thought it sounded like a good idea.

So far I have enjoyed this challenge and so have the kids. They are very good about reminding me to take a picture.

I had planned to just make a photo blog (Link is up there on the top right) and post everything over there. Now I'm thinking I might as well do Project 365 right. I am putting each picture and it's caption on a "page". Here is my first week. This cover page is a template that I got from ikeagoddess' blog.




This is a complete list of my resolutions. I am hoping that doing all of these things will keep me in a positive frame of mind and that I won't get the winter blues. So far it is really helping.

1 comment:

Angela said...

The picture taking thing is a good resolution, especially since I've made it a lifelong goal to take more pictures of my kids than my parents ever took of me. But knowing myself like I do, I'll take the photos but end up doing nothing with them. Especially not something as cute as you've done with the scrapbooky pages.

How is the house hunting going?