Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Calendar Pages



These are my favorite part of my 365 album, BUT, while I was in Hawaii I stopped working on them since I didn't have Photoshop on Paul's laptop. I got out of the habit big time. Today Paul woke me up much earlier than I would have liked (especially since he kept me up until well after 1:00am with all of his snoring and weird noises) so I needed a quiet project until it is time to get the kids up. (I would rather be sewing but that is way too loud.) So I decided to finish up April and tackle May. I need to start on June soon.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

Hello, nice to meet you! I saw your post at WW and I thought I´ll look at your blog... and now I´m here..

fantastic month pages!!

Your blogs seems to be very interesting, but because of the late time in Germany 11 pm, I´m so tired for looking at all the wonderful pictures.

I´ll do this tomorrow evening after work

By, CU tomorrow