Saturday, June 06, 2009

Mommy Daughter Date

Ever since I got glitter toes Emma has been asking me to take her. I got a gift certificate from Maggie for my birthday to get them done again so Emma and I went in today and put it to use. She was so excited and very overwhelmed with all the color choices.
She ended up picking a pretty dark purple.
I got a pink and wish that I had gone darker. Next time I am getting a blackish green color.
After we were done she requested a lunch at Taco Amigo (Did someone mention something about going on a diet?) where she had her favorite nutritious meal of nachos and fries. I was then declared the best mom ever!
We went to Robert's Crafts after lunch and bought a large turquoise flower so she could make some more hair clips. While we were there she twisted my arm and got me to sign her and Andrew up for two kids classes. After we got what we went for we headed to the grocery store where they were have a kids safety fair. She was able to get in an ambulance (I told her that this is the only way I ever want to see her in the back of an ambulance) and got through a big blow up obstacle course. We had a great day.


1 comment:

Angelee said...

My mom and I went together to get 'glitter toes' too. They're called Rock Star toes here though. How fun, it's a mother daughter activity everywhere!!!