2) Pink
I love all shades and combinations. It makes me happy, lifts my spirits and if given an option it is always what I am drawn to first. I also look good wearing it. A week ago Paul said, “I know you did what you did for a reason, but you look infinitely cuter in pink.” This was said while I wearing my pink pajamas from Christmas ’07. Apparently I look like arse (still trying not to cuss) in the white matching ones I got for everyone this past Christmas.
3) Vaseline
I put it on my lips all throughout the day and can’t sleep without it at night. I also have a trial size in my purse for dry hands, cuticles or kids. I love to slather up the kids like little greased hogs. I *need* a bedazzled Vaseline!
4) My Dyson vacuum. I am so intrigued by all the junk you can see collected in the canister. I also love how smoothly it “drives”. Ever since getting it I have loved to vacuum.
5) Getting packages in the mail. I order things I could get in stores just so I have packages to look forward to.
6) Having a lot of messages in my inbox. I get sad when I check my email and there is nothing.

11) Indoor plumbing –I don’t think I need to expound on this
12) Central Heating-I love when I can kick up the heater for my shower. Life is so much better when I am warm
13) The Dead End Job series-Not great literature by any means but I really loved this series. I can identify with the stuff she has to put up with at her jobs. Plus I love Phil.

15) Pumpkins, especially still in patches. I love my gourds.

16) Finding a great piece of clothing or an accessory that looks fabulous or a not so great piece that was a really good deal. Shopping is great. I have cut back soooo much it isn’t even funny. Now when I do buy something it is a pretty big deal and I get excited.
17) The 80’s, especially the music (Emily how can you hate the 80’s? Clearly this was the more offensive decade)
18) Reality TV. Amazing Race, Survivor, America’s Next Top Model, Sheer Genius, Project Runway, The Bachelor, Dancing With the Stars, So you Think you can Dance and True beauty are ALL great television.
19) Fall. I love all things autumn. I love the colors, the smells and driving through the canyon watching the leaves swirling down out of the trees and across the road. It is magical.
20) When the time changes at the end of the year. For some reason I love going out while it is dark. It feels like I am being naughty being out late but really it is only 7:00pm.
21) On the other hand long, light, summer nights. I love to get a snow cone and eat it while sitting on the grass under a tree at 9:00pm.
22) Disneyland, most importantly the characters. Paul will tell you how I light up when I see a character. I turn into a kid again. You should have seen me when these two came out!
23) Brand new, itty bitty, babies. With both kids being 10 pounds respectively (Emma 9 lb 14 oz and Andrew 10 lbs) I never got to care for a little bitty peanut. It isn’t very often, but when I can get my hands on them, I do.
24) The way I feel when I am on the grounds of one of our temples. I almost feel better outside than I do in! You can still feel the peaceful Spirit and the reverence but there isn’t any of the pressure.

25) I love the feeling I have when I get passionate and excited about something new. I never know what that something is going to be or when it will hit. Paul teases me about how I get when I want to know something or learn about something. There is no stopping me, nothing can stand in my way. I devour every bit of info I can get my hands on. I research and obsess. I did this with Photoshop, crocheting, diamonds and most recently quilting. On the other hand if I am not 100% committed you can forget about it. I won’t learn a thing, I just won’t care enough.







1 comment:
I love the cute pics, especially the flowers and the cat. Cats are so darn cute when they're sleeping; it's the awake part I can't handle. Thanks for the uplifting blog entry!
Post a Comment