Thursday, February 26, 2009

Still Having Reactions

Today isn't much better. I started getting more of a rash around my face last night, it itches like crazy and there is a pretty significant amount of swelling around my eyes again. I think I am convinced it is a latex allergy and not the make-up. Fun stuff I'm telling you. Wish me luck that this will heal up soon or I might have to scratch my eye-balls out.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Don't do that. You need your eyeballs.

Have you taken Benadryl? (I'm sure you have and this is a stupid suggestion. Just hoping you're feeling more comfortable soon.)

Angela said...

Things like this are just one of the reasons I simply don't wear makeup(well there was a 5 year span in college when I wore mascara). You should try it, it's quite liberating. Not to mention it saves a ton of money and time.

Hope you're doing better.