
I wanted to find a picture of Will Smith from Hitch and use that as my picture. (Do you remember his allergic reaction to something when he goes to dinner and his whole face swells up?) I couldn't get a good one off of Google Images though so I used my own.
The top picture is a regular picture that I have cut my eyes out of. The middle picture is when I got up this morning. I'm shiny because I slept with vitamin E goop on my face hoping it would help me heal quicker. It is a lot better than yesterday morning but still not good. The last picture was last night. As the day goes on the swelling goes down a bit. It seems like the tiny rash (sort of like baby acne) has started to fade.
To answer some questions. I have wanted to try some kind of allergy medicated but haven't. We don't have Benadryl in the house so I have not been taking it. We have an upper-respiratory antihistamine that I tried but it obviously didn't help. I don't want to go out like this LOL and I always forget to ask Paul to pick it up.
I will not stop wearing make-up. Ever. I like it too much. I'm a girly girl and love playing with the colors and deffinately prefer how I look when I do wear it.
So there you go. This is what is going on in my world right now.
1 comment:
LOL, I was actually picturing Will Smith when I read your posts.
And I'm way too ugly to stop wearing make up. I don't wear it every day, but I still couldn't stop forever.
Post a Comment