Monday, May 04, 2009

Andrew's Baptism


On Saturday Paul was able to baptize and confirm Andrew a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Andrew was excited and nervous as was I. I was able to give the talk on confirmation which is actually a no no in our stake. The parents are not suppose to be involved in the program. I am glad that I got the chance to talk. It made it even more special for me to have a roll in his baptism. Here they are right before we started the program.
I had to jump in for a picture.
Then Emma came along. 
We had a lot of family and friends join us. Here is Paul's side of the family.
Here is my side of the family.
I am thankful for Andrew's decision to be baptized. 

We wanted one with all the cousins but as you can see that was pretty difficult to manage. Isn't this too cute?!? 

2 comments:

J. Paul said...

I think the pics turned out pretty well considering the fact that there were so many children in them. Thank you for creating this memory for our family!

Rees said...

Congrats to Andrew on his baptism!!! We're so sad that we had to miss it. I even tried to talk Kevin out of going to his nephew's baptism so he could speak at Andrews.

I can't wait to have Andrew in scouts!!!