Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm still plugging away...

and have a few more pages to share.



Today is also the last day of school! Hello Summer. I am excited for the kids and excited for me. I hope that I can sleep in a little next Monday. The kids will be back home before I know it. (today is a short day) I am hoping to get two more pages posted before they infiltrate me.

Okay, I got them done! Paul and I have millions of the same standard, posed, pictures so this trip I decided to take more goofy pictures. It didn't come naturally to us believe it or not. We were very discrete and never embarrassed ourselves, well, not until this very moment. I'm not sure if silly pictures will become a vacation tradition or not. I'm glad to have these though.

The template that I used for these pages can be found at Kimi's Scrap Kreations.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Oh wow! I LOVE what you have done with the template! I really like how it looks mirrored like that so the pages go together! Very very nice job. Thanks for the link!!

Stacy said...

Great pages! Where did you get your swim suit? Too cute!