Thursday Maggie and I planned a "last days of freedom" lunch for any mom who wanted to get out one last time without kids. We went to Costa Vida and had a great time talking and laughing. We plan to get together again over the summer with the kids but I doubt it will be as fun and that the conversations will be as *interesting* LOL! Here is Karen, Carrie Ann, Jill and Michelle.
Rees and Vicki
Me and Maggie
Friday was the kids last day of school. They only went for about and hour and a half. Here they are before they left. Really mom? More pictures?
Yes, one more!
When they got home at 10:30 am they got to jump out of the emergency exits on the bus. Here is Andrew.
Emma went out the back exit so I didn't get a picture. Here she is running up to the house.
We celebrated a great year by going to lunch at the best place in town. LOL!
The last picture Andrew had his eyes closed. He made sure that didn't happen again. Emma got a glacier and Andrew got a root-beer float to go with their nutritious meal of fries, nachos and burritos.
Emma trying to mix the ice cream into her glacier. She came away with only one brain freeze.
The reason I am fat and Taco Amigo is a favorite. The fries and the pink sauce.
Let the fun begin!
4 comments:
HOORAY for Taco Amigo!!!!! And Hooray for Costa Vida!!! I've been waiting for you to post the pics from our funnest lunch EVER :) I'll always feel like we're sister wives in an alter universe where we're both married to YOU KNOW WHO :) Hee-Hee!!
Mignonne, I LOVE your new haircut!!! It is so cute and sassy! ;) I love that they let the kids jump out of the emergency exits of the bus...so fun.
I'm so glad you and Maggie put together lunch at Costa Vida. It was so fun to visit with you all. And by the way, I DID NOT divulge your secret crush to my husband. LOL..
I love the pictures of Andrew and Emma running home from the bus. They reminded me of the pure joy I felt as a kid on the last day of school.
Well, I think you are far from fat. You are too adorable for that. But I have to say, I want a taco amigo around here and some fry sauce too! Lucky! You always have great pictures!
Post a Comment