
The kids earned passes for Seven Peaks water park by reading a certain amount of minutes during the month of March. They got their passes this past week and included were passes to Trafalga. It was a very nice surprise. Today we decided to put them to use. This was the first time that we have gone mini golfing as a family. We loved it.
Here's Emma getting ready to take her first shot.
Paul went "real" golfing twice this past week. I know he wanted to drive his little blue ball all the way across the course, but he didn't.
Andrew got a hole in one on this shot!
Here I am getting ready to give it my all.
What's a game of golf if you don't find your ball in the rough at least once?
Emma striking a pose for me.
I love this shot. Check out her shadow. Isn't that cool?
I'm so concerned about the fate of my ball that I chewed on my lip until it stopped rolling. (There are several more pictures like this. Thanks Paul.) This is also where you get a glimpse of Abby. (I know her name because her dad kept yelling at her to take a step back. She never did.) See her back there in the red t-shirt? That child. Oh she was making me angry. She was quick, impatient and all up in our space. She was in the group right behind us but was always lurking around our hole. I stopped taking pictures on the course after this because I felt so much pressure to hurry to the next hole and try to get away from her.
After golf we bought the kids some tokens and dip-n-dots. They played and won a bunch of tickets. Here is Emma after she hit a jackpot.
Andrew is pretty excited by his stash (Yes this is posed. He's quite the actor isn't he?)
Emma showing off her final total.
Andrew's final ticket total.
Here they are with all the loot they "bought" with their tickets.
We had a really good afternoon. I was glad that we got out of the house and did something fun together as a family.
4 comments:
Great photos. Looks like you all had fun.
That looks like a great day. Glad you had so much fun. Love you all.
Looks like you guys had a blast! Loved the pictures.
What a great family day!
Post a Comment