

As you know my weekly re-cap pages are quite busy. That's okay. It's how I like them. It is different for me though and I do a lot of second guessing myself. I completed last weeks pages and while I love them I think these particular pictures might be better served on a less busy background. I could easily swap to a solid paper, lose the adorable blue dot things, or go with simple/less colorful attachments. Thoughts?Also I love the red-white-and blue page. Love! I think since it has an eagle it is okay for it to be patriotic. (Also the second page with have some of my holiday decor that is also patriotic.) As a matter of fact our trip felt rather patriotic. Here's the problem. Next week is the 4th of July. Do I try and save the layout of next week and go back to the drawing board for this week? I love the page but really June isn't known for it's patriotism.
If you have any opinions let me know your thoughts. Be nice though. If you think everything is crap keep your opinions to yourself. ;) I don't care to hear that!
5 comments:
How could anyone think those layouts are crap? I think they are awesome and tell a great story. Thanks for sharing them with us.
I love the busy, but I'm a busy kind of girl. I think the pages look fun, exciting, and summery, just how pages about busy families in the summer should look!
no, not too busy at all. love them. keep the pages you've already made and design some new ones for the 4th. you can't ever have too much red,white and blue. what program do you use anyway? they are sooo cute.
What a FUN layout! And I just LOVE that photo of the bald eagle. The expression on its face is priceless!
Brenda (elleceebee from 2Ps)
Post a Comment