Her pictures just get crappier and crappier. Okay probably not, but that is what I have been thinking. I was missing shots left and right. The majority of the pictures I took were out of focus. (Notice Emma's picture above. It looks like poop.) I was struggling to find usable shots. The camera would pause, not be able to focus, or just not take the picture at all. I thought that I had managed to kill my D80 in just two years. (Super big sad face here) I have shot about 30,000 pictures in that time! I took it in to a local camera shop and it was diagnosed as having some obvious dust on it's sensor. I am so excited to have that taken care of. Maybe now I will have more pictures to blog ;)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I know what you've been thinking...
Her pictures just get crappier and crappier. Okay probably not, but that is what I have been thinking. I was missing shots left and right. The majority of the pictures I took were out of focus. (Notice Emma's picture above. It looks like poop.) I was struggling to find usable shots. The camera would pause, not be able to focus, or just not take the picture at all. I thought that I had managed to kill my D80 in just two years. (Super big sad face here) I have shot about 30,000 pictures in that time! I took it in to a local camera shop and it was diagnosed as having some obvious dust on it's sensor. I am so excited to have that taken care of. Maybe now I will have more pictures to blog ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so glad it is an easy fix. I hate when my camera gets sick.
Post a Comment