Monday, July 06, 2009

Paul is 35


Yesterday the best daddy and the greatest husband in the world turned 35. We celebrated with funfetti cupcakes with rainbow chip frosting and ice cream at his parent’s home. We were able to visit for a couple of hours while snacking on sweets. The cousins played inside and out and got to visit the neighbor’s train display. I didn’t even once think I should go over with my camera. (Smacks forehead!)  

Paul I hope you know how much we love you and what you mean to us. Happy Birthday Honey. 

Right before we left grandma gave all the big kids a Klondike bar to eat outside. Grandma Nancy and John came out to join in on the fun. Andrew shared a piece of chocolate with John. It didn't take long for him to figure out that he wanted more that just ice cream. Can you blame him? 





1 comment:

Mary said...

That last picture is great! What a cutie.