Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A couple of Mommy Brags

Emma got her scores for the end of the year core testing. She did an amazing job. She got the highest score level possible in all three areas. On the details of the score it also showed that she got 100% on many things. We are very proud of her. Way to go baby girl!

Today was card group. We had a luncheon that was great! Yummy soups, salad, rolls, and dessert. The cards were all awesome. It almost feels like Christmas getting so many new pretty things. While I was there I found out that the kids were used in another project for the Close to my Heart catalog. Their picture is on page 70, bottom left. I took this picture a couple of years ago for our Christmas card. We feel like rock stars when we get to be in the catalog. Emma will be very excited.

I promise to post pictures of our trip to Portland soon. I need to get a few shots off of Paul's laptop and haven't had time.

1 comment:

rlg said...

Good going Emma! Not only smart but sweet, level headed and beautiful!