Tonight we decided to go to the Harward Farms pumpkin patch in Springville. They are building bridges over railroad tracks, roads were closed everywhere and we could barely get to the patch. We persevered and found our way. I had us all dressed in orange and black short sleeves because it felt pretty warm today at our house. Luckily we had coats in the car because it was chilly once we got there. It didn't take long for us to rush off to the patch and find our pumpkins. I think I found at least 20 that I would have loved to have.


Andrew actually brought this little one home!



Here is Emma struggling to carry hers.

I loved this little guy.

I actually got some pictures of me. I thought this was going to be my pumpkin but I ended up picking a different one later.


Smooches at the pumpkin patch




This is the one I got instead.



We got a nice lady to take a few family pictures for us. This one turned out the best.

There was a gorgeous sunset.


The goods.


I thought this stem was beautiful

Afterward we were cold and in serious need of hot chocolate. Paul took us to Cracker Barrel where we got warm and full of sugar.

Andrew would not let me take a picture of him without the hot chocolate ooz.

Emma and I got blackberry cobbler and it was wonderful.

Paul got a double chocolate Coca~Cola cake.

Andrew got fries LOL!

We headed home for some groceries and they had a monster pumpkin at our store. It weighed well over 700 pounds but only placed 3rd!

The kids declared this one of the best nights of their life. It was wonderful. I am so thankful for my family.
1 comment:
Those are some seriously beautiful pictures of you!!
Post a Comment