After almost three weeks (It was suppose to be done a week ago) I finally got to pick up my wall hanging today. Yay! I can't tell you how much I am loving the pumpkins.

This may not look like organization to you but to me it is! My necklaces could be found in tangled heaps on the desk, dresser and a drawer in our closet. It was horrible. I kept buying more because I couldn't find the ones I had. I saw this idea on a blog somewhere. It suggested using a tie rack for necklaces so I bought two off of Amazon. We couldn't figure out where to hang them though. Finally I decided behind the door would be perfect. No one would ever see them because let's face it, it still looks messy. So far it is working wonderfully.


You know it is time to do dishes when you catch your child eating his cereal with an ice cream scoop. (hanging head in shame)
It took over three days to put out all of my Halloween stuff. Since we got rid of the dresser/buffet in the dinning room there was less surface area for decorations. That coupled with the fact that I bought a lot of new stuff this year means we have a bit of a clusterfudge but the kids love it.







1 comment:
I love the pumpkin quilting!!
Post a Comment