Sunday, November 22, 2009

BYU vs. Airforce

Yesterday we got to go to the game. It has been a while since we had one here. There were reports of snow but luckily it didn't make it. It was cold though. As Paul said 40's aren't bad until you are just sitting for hours, then it starts to feel very cold. We survived with hand hotties and hot chocolate. Overall we had a pretty good time.

We got to the game earlier than usual. While we were walking around looking for something to eat we ran into LaVell Edwards. He shook all of our hands and was kind enough to take pictures with the kids.

We went to the store inside the stadium to get Emma a sweatshirt and Andrew a ball.
I wanted proof that I was actually there ;)
Here come the players!
If you look very closely in the center of this picture you will see four tiny little dots. Those are the fighter jets that flew over the stadium before the game started. I can't tell you how much I love seeing the jets fly over the stadium. It never gets old. I'm just going to say it, the roar of the engines gets me hot.
Someone had the nerve to call us die-hards.
This is when Andrew started to freeze and get bored. When Andrew ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Don't be fooled by the fact that I don't have my coat on, it was cold. I had several layers on up top but only jeans on my legs so I kept the down coat on my lap.
BYU won!

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I love going to the BYU games! We have to be satisfied with watching on the internet for now.

How cool to meet LaVell! :)

mreay said...

WHAT!! Lavelle?? That is awesome. He's a legend. How fun. We share your love of football :D