On Wednesday Paul came home a little after noon to begin his Thanksgiving break. I was happy to have him home even if we spent a good part of the day working. We raked, blew and bagged leaves for three hours.
The kids were suppose to be helping us but it was a bit cumbersome with all four of us working in the front yard so Andrew said he would start in the back. He kept telling us how big his pile was getting but we didn't want to stop working and lose momentum. We told him we would check it out when we were done with the front.
We came in the opposite side of the backyard from where Andrew was working. We had head he and Emma giggling. Paul went to check on them and to see the size of the pile. The next thing I heard was Paul laughing and then him telling me I needed my camera. This is what I found.

Of course Emma needed a turn in the pile.
Meanwhile Paul started back to work.
It wasn't much later when Max and Nick came out and joined the fun. Then someone got the idea that they should jump off the fences into the pile.

This pile is still there and there are a bunch of leaves still in the area. We are in a better position than we have been in years and we worked really well together but it still isn't done. At least they provide a lot of entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment