Awesome!! Your calendars and Helena's calendar have me feeling like the ones I've been making for years are starting to look cheesy...
Love it!! I feel like a goober because I can't even *fathom* putting one together, much less DOING it. Congrats :)
These are awesome! So much fun!
Mignonne, these look SO good! :)
Your calendars are so cute. Are you going to be able to still do them if you aren't doing Project 365 anymore (not taking a picture a day), or are you still going to take a picture a day, just not post it to a 365 type blog?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awesome!! Your calendars and Helena's calendar have me feeling like the ones I've been making for years are starting to look cheesy...
Love it!! I feel like a goober because I can't even *fathom* putting one together, much less DOING it. Congrats :)
These are awesome! So much fun!
Mignonne, these look SO good! :)
Your calendars are so cute. Are you going to be able to still do them if you aren't doing Project 365 anymore (not taking a picture a day), or are you still going to take a picture a day, just not post it to a 365 type blog?
Post a Comment