The shows that we want to see there were dark, the crowd was sure to be ruckus, and the weather getting down there is always a factor in the winter. We waited until the very last minute to change our plans but once we did we felt pretty good about our decision.
A storm rolled in that would have made the drive down treacherous. That would have made me a nervous wreck. We didn't have anyone to take care of Marius while we would be away and I didn't want to leave him out for days with all the snow.
I really think it's best we stayed close to home. We hope to play in St. George a little later, early spring maybe.
We decided to try out Eve.

It's a new three night party (we only went to the last night) that Salt Lake City was having. The price was right, the location was right and I wouldn't be in my PJ's!
We dropped of the kids and then started out the afternoon with a late lunch/early dinner at Thaifoon.










I don't know what the heck this guy was doing but he was quite popular. Who could resist having their picture taken with an abdominal snow-monster?











1 comment:
Awww... sounds like you two crazy kids had an awesome time! :)
Post a Comment