
Paul and the kids were off from school and work for 12 days, yes, that's almost two whole weeks. At times it was glorious. Other times, not so much. Today it was back to reality. Paul went back to work, the kids went back to school and I practically ran to the store this morning so I could shop alone.
While they were gone and I was home alone in the quiet house I will admit that I missed them. Especially Paul. I love having him home. Why oh why can't we be independently wealthy and just spend time together traveling and hanging out?
One thing I won't miss is Paul's stubble. He shaved for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and most of the days through New Year's Eve. Then I had no more photos that he was required to be in so he stopped shaving. Guess what, so did I. It didn't even phase him. He was way too happy with his hairy self to even notice my rebellion. I refused to kiss him, he still didn't care. Sad. Today he shaved and when he came home I kissed him, a lot. I like my Paul smooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment