Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Lindon Pool

Yesterday we gathered up a group of about 25 friends and headed over to the new Lindon pool for the afternoon. It was great. All the kids had fun, no one got lost, tears weren't shed and some rays were absorbed. (I thought that this year we might start school whiter than we left but if we keep up pool days that won't be the case.) 

Here are some pictures from the day. The battery in the camera was really low so I lost a lot of shots but I am happy with the ones I got.

This is the central pool area. The lazy river goes all around this structure. Back behind it is the swimming pool. We didn't spend much time over there.
Here is Rees, Irene, Maggie and me along with Jocelyn, Kyle and Andrew (Angela and some others from our group are in the distance)
I love the water drops in this picture of Kyle. He was so brave in the water.
Here is Angela with Michelle, Gabriella, Olivia and Andrew who had found a water gun. My two water babies


Taking a lunch break. Nothing re-fuels you like hot dogs, nachos, pretzels and soda. 

1 comment:

Angela said...

What do you mean no one got lost?! I think I spent half the time wondering where at least one of my four kids were.