I had bought tickets for Paul and I to go to Into the Woods on Friday night. I was so excited to go. I hadn't seen it since the early 90's when Cindy and I went to see it in Chico. While I don't remember much about it, I remember loving it.
Well, last week some time we realized that since it was conference weekend BYU was going to be playing Friday night, right during the show. I quickly posted on Facebook that I needed to sell my tickets. After talking to family we also decided that it would be okay to take the kids. So I went online and bought four more tickets for Saturday night.
Last Sunday my friend Jennifer said that she and her husband would take my tickets! Wahoo. All was right in the world. So I got my cake and ate it too. ;)
Getting back to football. Last week we didn't plan things out very well but Friday night we were prepared. We had sweatshirts, gloves, jackets, a movie for the car since we knew we would get stuck in traffic after the game, snacks and water. We ate dinner in the stadium. (I was burping hot dog during the whole game. I will never do that again.) Right before heading up to our seats I spot my cousin Julia!

It was so good to see her again. The kids couldn't believe how grown up she looked since the last time they saw her. We indulged in another Cougar Tail.










We got to our seats and realized that even though our seats move each game, we are around the same people each game. This time we were all way up in the eastern part of the stadium. Megan is our new game buddy. She is great to the kids and fun to be around. We also had the extreme comb-over man near us again. LOL!




I don't think that Andrew is totally ready for football. Emma does great but he whines about being cold and starts bugging us to death when he gets bored. The most fun he had was throwing paper airplanes made from out tickets. (They are full sheets of paper that you print at home.) Since we were up so high in the stadium they really soared. We were then threatened with fines and something about facial recognition software and security cameras by the rent-a-cop so we stopped that. Right after the half we got him some hot chocolate and that perked him up a bit.



1 comment:
I gotta get me one of those COUGAR TAILS!! Wow!
Thank you SO MUCH for posting the worst comb-over pic ;-) I am laughing heartily!
Post a Comment