Sunday, November 22, 2009

Do you know what this is?

This is Emma's bedroom floor. WE CAN SEE THE CARPET!!!

We hadn't helped her clean since her room was destroyed by water last year. It just got worse and worse until we knew we had to step in and do something. We removed two full sized bags of garbage, took several boxes to storage and spent two nights working to get it to this point.


It's still cluttered but she is a little girl who loves her things. She also inherited my pack-rat gene. I need to do the big winter/summer clothes switch over and get rid of the things she has outgrown but other wise it is as good as it is going to get. We told her that it has to stay clean until Christmas or Santa won't come.

This week, as much and I hate the thought, we have to start on Andrew's room. I so don't want to do it.

1 comment:

wholarmor said...

Looks good! Bet it feels good for you! It's always nice to feel accomplished as a mom, right? I am in the process of moving again, so I'm trying to declutter while I pack, and it sure makes the process long. It's funny because we decluttered before we moved here 6 months ago, and I feel like it's a never ending cycle. I guess maybe I should start up with Fly Lady again!