This time of year we see a lot of this. I noticed these two yesterday while I was sitting at the table eating my lunch. Aren't they fun?!?
Now let's go back in time. After Halloween I put the three pumpkins that weren't stolen off of our porch, while we were awake sitting right in our living room, into our garage. I wanted to go out shooting and use them as targets. Fun right? They sat out there for a long time and finally Paul had had enough. He recently moved them outside by our fence.
I didn't know about this until I noticed them sitting there as I was driving up to the house. Just a couple of days ago I noticed that they had been knocked over or smooshed. I couldn't believe the nerve of some people. Would they really walk up our hill to smash our only surviving pumpkins? I had to investigate.
No one had destroyed our pumpkins. They had became deer food. Awww! I hope they enjoyed their treat. We will have to find something else to shoot.


One deer left behind a little piece of it's self. It was creepy and cool at the same time.


3 comments:
First Qwendy has deer, now you... I live in a semi-rural area and haven't seen a single deer. I WANT DEER!!
Maybe I need to put out some rotten pumpkins??
That's one thing I miss about living in a rural area. The wildlife is so fun to watch! Enjoy your visitors. :)
Very cool! I'm glad they enjoyed your targets. ;)
Post a Comment