Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Are you ready for some pictures???

This morning I was up and in the store by 10:00 am. I got the balloons and a few other final touches. Paul had asked me to meet him for lunch so I started setting the table as soon as I was home. By 11:30 everything was done. I had even made the green rice crispy treats. This is how things looked by the time the kids got home.

Each place had it's own tiny mug with gold coins, a goodie bag with candy and a green bead necklace.
I tied them with some ribbon and raffia.
I had to take a picture of my shamrock plants on Saint Patrick's Day right?
Here are the green M&M's. You know what they say about the green ones ;)
Here we all are. Say Cheesy! The kids not clubbing each other.
Andrew eating his green crispy treat.
Emma just being cute.
Can you tell I love these little mugs?
Dinner was yummy, we all got nice and full and now we are winding down for a mellow evening. I hope you all had a happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: