Monday, March 30, 2009

Some of Paul's Pictures

Me and some giant fruit at the Rainforest Cafe'.
A panoramic picture of the pier.
Paul and a giant girl with a cute sandy butt.
Me and the other man in my life.
You have to love Minnie too.
Matterhorn bobsleds
Small World
Waiting in line for Pirates of the Caribbean.
Lunch at the Blue Bayou
The cool menu I really wanted to take home as a souvenier.
We were waiting to be seated
Smooches in front of the castle.

I was hoping that he had better luck with getting pictures of the wedding but he didn't. Because of where we were sitting and the fact that we were on a boat (There was not a ton of room to move around.) all the pictures pretty much suck. We didn't get one good one of the bride and groom. Now that Paul has a camera though there are actually pictures of me! My kids will know I really did exist.

No comments: