
Some time ago I got an email from Gooseberry Patch asking their readers to submit their favorite autumn recipes. I have an awesome recipe that I have been tweaking for almost a decade for Steak Chili. I have always wanted to enter it into a contest. Because of that I have kept this recipe a secret and didn't include it in my own cookbook that I made and gave to family members. After a little bit of hesitation (Who wants to deal with rejection?) I entered my recipe early last fall and didn't know if or when I would hear back. I got this letter yesterday and was absolutely thrilled. I can't wait to get my copy of the cookbook and add it to my collection.
1 comment:
Congratulations! But, sad to hear I was not included on the gift of your good home cookin' recipes.
Post a Comment