
Two thumbs up. Now I get to start a new calendar. I have only been tempted to NOT take a picture a few times but these calendars are going to keep me accountable. How lame would it look with a black hole? Have I mentioned lately how much I love the finale result?
I have also done one of the pages for week three but it is totally different than week one and two. Should that bother me? Should I use the same "look" for a whole month? Can I change it up from week to week? I think I can since it is mine but truth be told it is now going to bug me that week one and two are so similar and week three is not. I will be looking at it and singing in my head "which one of these is not like the other." The moral to this story? Don't be surprised if I change one of the weeks. On the other hand, don't be surprised if I don't.
1 comment:
Mignonne, you neve cease to amaze me. Your blog is so creative and beautiful. You continue to express yourself so exquisitely and use such impressive photos. I wish I possessed even a microscopic amount of your talent. Great job.
Post a Comment