Heck no!
I know that I have posted two in as many days but I promise it won't be a regular occurrence. My thought is there have got to be others out there who struggle with dinner ideas like I do. If I manage to make a nice, complete meal I may post about it in hopes of giving someone else some ideas. Tonight our dinner was really good. It was also quick and easy.

We had three different kinds of chicken kabobs (we love kabobs because they cook so quickly), the salad I posted about the other day, baked potatoes, homemade rolls and fresh pineapple.
This is the recipe that we used for Paul's chicken. I found the recipe on Allrecipes.com. It is very mild, not a ton of flavor, but Paul loves it.
I had my chicken brushed with olive oil and then used Citrus Seasoning from Durkee. The kid's chicken was brushed with olive oil also and sprinkled with just salt, pepper and season salt.
For the rolls I make a batch, let them rise, punch them down, shape them and then immediately freeze them on a cookie sheet. After they are hard I store the frozen rolls in a freezer bag. When we want rolls we just thaw what we need (I even microwave them for about 30 seconds to get them started) and we have fresh hot roll in less that 30 minutes.
Last night we had breakfast for dinner. I wanted to use the leftover bacon from the tortellini dish and no one complained. I think I might be on a roll.
Last but not least. I am making some progress. I need to work out the "pattern," I don't want any two like blocks too close together, and then I can start sewing squares. My goal is to have this one done before General Conference so I can cut out a new one without any guilt while watching a Saturday session. It is a very realistic goal, but with me you never know.


2 comments:
When I saw the quilt it took my breath away. Fabulous!
When I saw the quilt it took my breath away. Fabulous!
Post a Comment