Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh the things we do for our children


Today I was a Leprechaun along with Maggie, Irene and Tessa. Well, not really, but we sort of looked liked them. The PTA sells candy grams a couple times a year and today I took a shift helping with the sale. Maggie was in charge of the staffing and I can't say no to her since she is always there for me. We worked from 11:30a.m. until after 2:00p.m. selling, delivering and counting the money. We all had a really great time. Shhh. Don't tell but I would be totally willing to do it again as long as it is with the same fun group.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you had a good time! :) And by the way...that is a TERRIBLE picture! (of me) - Maggie

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

I always dread this type of thing until I get there and it is almost over. LOL Glad you had fun.

Cece

UnseasonablyWarm said...

Too cute - my son's 5th bday is Tuesday! We did most of the celebrating and gift stuff by going to Disneyland, but I think we'll get a St. Patties oversized chocolate chip cookie for a cake.

Anyway, the weather in Disneyland was NICE and 60s. We came back to 80s. BLEH!!! But it was 60s and way too sunny one day and overcast the next. ahhhhh..... (see why I need to move to Oregon?)

Disneypal said...

Cute pic - looks like y'all really got into the spirit of St. Patrick's Day !