Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation week at our school. Monday all the doors were supposed to be decorated. Today we sent in a flower and tomorrow is candy. The last two days of the week the students will be giving their teachers cards and pictures that they have made. 

When I was looking online for door decorating ideas I found next to nothing. This post is for anyone out there who may need some ideas. I have erased many of the names for privacy reasons.

This is Emma's class door. At the top is a picture of her teacher on Halloween. This has got to be one of the best doors I've seen. It is so creative!

This is the door that I did for Andrew's class. I should have secured the napkins better. It doesn't look like they are holding up too well. The rest seems to be doing pretty well.















3 comments:

Mary said...

That office ladybug looks pissed. Iknow those are antennae instead of angry eyebrows, but... it took me awhile to figure that out. lol

No way would I be asking for their help! ;)

Mere and Matt said...

Cute doors! Teacher appreciation week in our high school usually comes and goes with little fanfare. Usually, the leadership kids have to do something and once we got cool pens. But never cool door stuff. Lucky elementary teachers!

Shelley Eggett said...

Thank You! I'm just some random Mom who has to decorate my daughters teachers door in a few weeks. You are right, I'm not finding much on line. Thank you for the ideas.