Saturday, April 04, 2009

Excuses are Like Butt Holes...

everyone has one and they all stink. Do I win a prize for the most shocking blog title?

Lately I haven't been getting hardly any projects done. I didn't get my quilt top sewn together before conference. Because of that I don't want to cut out a new one today or tomorrow. I haven't scrapbooked any more of my photo of the day pictures. I am still stuck of week three of JANUARY! Ugg.

I could blame it on travel, lesson preparation, planning Andrew's birthday, planning for Easter, or a myriad of other things but really, they would be excuses. If there had been a will, I would have found a way. I just haven't been feeling it lately. I haven't felt like throwing myself into any type of project. The desire is coming back but now time is an issue. There are a lot of things going on around here. I have a feeling that April is going to fly by and if I don't slow down and enjoy it I will miss it completely. The point? You might not see any completed projects from me until well into May. You never know, but....until then I will just keep doing my Project 365 by taking a photo each day and then plugging it into my calendar. Here is March's.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I left you a message on FB, but if you see this first....where did you get the alpha and the acrylic day blocks for the layout?