Monday, April 13, 2009

Thursday April 9th




Emma has been working on her state report for a long time. We knew that part of it included a tr-fold that they would display for the school. The weekend before it was due she had started to work on it by coloring the state flower, bird and flag. She began attaching them and I began having convulsions. Too. Much. Visible. Tape. After some tears and then apologizing we discussed other things we could do for her tri-fold. I went and bought a few things that she had asked for to jazz it up and we printed some pictures from the web. Overall she did it all on her own and I just stepped in to help. We finished it right before we went to Wicked. I went to the school on Thursday and hers was great. I was worried that it wasn't going to be fancy enough. It wasn't over the top (trust me when I say a lot were) and is wasn't blah or plain. She did great!

No comments: