
We had a hard time scheduling Andrew's birthday around Spring Break. We opted for Friday night the day before his actual birthday and it worked really well. We decided to have it at Chuck E. Cheese and booked his party online. We wanted to keep it small so he only got to invite his best friends from his class at school. I am thankful we had a small group and that everyone knew each other and played well together. I will say that it was hard keeping track of five boys on a busy Friday night. The party went really well though. The hostess was great and the amount of time we were there was perfect. I was thrilled with how well all the boys acted. Yes they were very excited but they also were very well behaved. Andrew got great gifts from his friends and exclaimed it was his best birthday ever!
Here they are in the car on the way to the party. (We picked everyone up)









No comments:
Post a Comment