Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Got Bored

So I did more pages.

On Sunday (I think? Maybe Saturday, does it matter?) I got an email for a free photo book. It's the email I had been waiting for. It's the reason I had been scrapping my vacation pictures since we got home. For once I was prepared, okay fine, more prepared than have been in the past. Sunday we didn't have church because of the temple dedication so I whipped up a few more pages and had everything ordered by Monday. I just got notice that is shipped today. I am so excited. I can't wait to see it.

This is going to be out of order because you know me, I am lazy, and don't want to move pictures. 

This is the inside of the cover.
This page will be opposite of the Black Sand Beach page.
This is the front cover.
This is the back cover. 
The last page.
This is next to the Banyan Tree page. It bugs me because it is white but somehow I saved it after I had flattened it so I couldn't change the background without starting all over. Once again I was too lazy so I convinced myself I could live with it. 
We are so ready to go back.  I can't even tell you. 

4 comments:

MamaBug said...

Very cool Mignonne! I can't wait for a chance to go there someday! Beautiful layouts.

wholarmor said...

Cool layout! The photo book from Hawaii looks like it will be nice, too!

Gennifer said...

This looks so good! What a great way to document a trip like that!

Note to self: Plan trip like that.

Angelee said...

I want a free photo book. I love your pages. where do you get all your paper and embellishments? I've start to play with photoshop. Once I get better, I'll show some pages that I've done. What do you do with all your quilts?