I got invited to go to Dancing Under the Stars by my friend Tami Friday night. It was something that I had really wanted to see so I was absolutely thrilled when she asked my to go. Louis Van Amstel was suppose to be the host but he was booked at the last minute on Dancing with the Stars and flew out to meet his celebrity partner so we didn't get to see him. There we a lot of local dance troops who performed. They ranged from the cutest, tiniest, little girls, to professionals from Russia. Randi, Gev and Brandon from So You think you Can Dance were there and did awesome dances. The two kids who are in High School Musical 3 who were there also. The majority of the dances were from a local company and they were amazing. These are some shots that I got that night. Thank you to the kind stranger that sat next to me. He let me borrow his monopod and helped me with my settings as it got darker and darker.
Here is Randi. She was amazing.

Randi and a parter, I didn't catch who he was.

Gev, Brandon and the kids from High School Musical 3.

Gev stole the show with his freestyle.


This is that solo dance that Brandon did on the show that got him the rave reviews toward the end of the season. It was powerful but honestly, I still can't stand him LOL!




2 comments:
Great pics! Sounds like a wonderful night!
Wasn't it fun! I'm so glad you took great pictures, I'm stealing some, mine didn't turn out so well. You missed out on staying after to get pics with the dancers! I'll post some.
Post a Comment