Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Traditions

Gennifer just sent me some pictures taken with her camera. Isn't that sweet!?! Here they are.

This is me with Helen and Kara. We all rode up to Salt Lake together. They were so kind. Not once did they tease me about my terrible sense of direction. 
A slightly better picture of the whole group.
I had ordered a side of caramel but by the time it came my ice cream was gone. What else can you do beside caramel shots? Is that a dare?
Here goes nothing.
Kara got in on the shots too.
Back to the original post.

This is what I'm talking about!
I should have sucked it up and taken in my big camera but I didn't. These were taken with Paul's camera so they are...well you have eyes...not great. LOL!
My friends Jeanette and Jo. I haven't seen these ladies in years. :(
I suppose Leatherby's could be called a Pea tradition. We like to go to there and gorge ourselves on cheese fries and caramel when someone comes to visit from out of town. Yesterday the guest of honor was Jen Allyson, digi-designer extraordinaire, who returned to Utah for a visit from her new hometown of San Francisco. (No fair!) I got to meet a few pea-ple I haven't met before and got to see friends that I don't get to see nearly enough. These women are sweet and funny and amazingly talented. I love spending time with them. I hope that we can do it again sometime soon. We will have to let our poor poor waiter Nephi re-coup though. We ran him ragged I'm afraid.

4 comments:

MamaBug said...

This was such a fun night! I might just have to do some linky linky stuff since I didn't bring my camera. :D

Gennifer said...

I have a picture of poor Nephi, too. I'm sure he was glad to see us go!

And I'm really bummed that I forgot to order cheese on my fries.

Cynthia said...

Ah man! I wish I could have made it. I had 3 places to be at once. Maybe when school starts up again we can all do a Mom escape lunch or something?

Mary said...

Oh man! Now I'm craving caramel shots. ;)

Looks like fun.