I think that doing a picture a day and scrapping them by the week is making this year seem like it is rushing by faster than ever. I can't believe that we are on week 34 and day 230 something. It's just going way too fast. While I have *loved* doing this project and plan to finish out the year, I will be glad when it is over. I do not plan to do it again. I prefer to live in the ignorant bliss of just looking at a calendar here and there and not realizing exactly how far into the year I really am.
I think that this page with just the kids is one of my all time, most favorite pages ever. It's probably because of the subject matter ;) I know I am biased but I think they are adorable.
1 comment:
You DO have adorable kids. It's not just bias! I really wish that I had gotten on the 365 picture challenge. Maybe next year. I love your pages!
Post a Comment