David and Nancy took Emma, Andrew, Megan and Matthew up to Salt Lake two days in a row. (Wednesday and Thursday) While they were there they ate at the Lion House, went to the Planetarium, Discovery Gateway, played the in the dancing water fountains, saw the baby giraffe at the Hogle Zoo and saw the dinosaur museum Thanksgiving Point.
Thursday night my parents took them home so they could got o Chuck E. Cheese with their cousins Abby, Lowell, Cora and Talon. After CEC they went and played the day away.
Saturday Paul and I had our time share presentation so our kids went back to David and Nancy's for mud day. They also got breakfast food for lunch and hot dogs for dinner. I will be getting pictures of mud day soon. I did get to peak at them and they were great! The kids were absolutely filthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment